“The best part of falling is getting back up again..”
Tiny Tigers Program (TTP)
Where your child's Martial Arts future begins.
Chief Master JD Williams, 4th Degree Black Belt
Kenya Williams, 3rd Degree Black Belt
TTP is a step-by-step program that will guide your young child to absorb just about any subject or activity that they are involved in and can learn to be successful in the traditional Tae Kwon Do class.
- Child are capable of learning just about anything, just as long as that something is age appropriate.
- Our TTP offers a practical, progressive curriculum what will challenge your child while rewarding their accomplishments.
- By careful planning, children in our TTP will be exposed to a classroom atmosphere charged with a healthy energy level, in which the students are taught under a "firm and friendly hand" instructional style.
How can parents help their children do better in the Tint Tigers Program?
- Encourage, Encourage, Encourage you child!
- Set a positive mood for your child before class starts.
- Arrive on time for class.
- Refrain from getting your child's attention during class.
- Refrain from comparing your child with other children in class. Children learn at different level depending on their age and length of time on class.
- After class, point out to your child all the things they did well.
- Encourage your child to practice the skills they had difficulty with, refraining from being critical.
Parents, you can choose to be your child's greatest fan!!!